BLACK ULTRA COARSE
TURKISH BATH EXFOLIATING MITT
“The King of Turkish Bath Exfoliating Mitts!
A premium grade Hammam exfoliator, Mitten Black Ultra Coarse has been woven with the highest grade of Silk Viscose threads, to provide an intense Turkish Bath exfoliating treatment. Remaining true to the Hammam Ritual, it’s ultra-coarse yet non-scratchy texture, has been extra-tightly woven to provide a massage to the body while deeply purifying the skin through premium-plus peeling of dead skin cells.
Fighting multiple skin imperfections, it deeply purifies and detoxifies and stimulates oxygen rich blood to skin’s’ surface. Within the body, it massages sole muscles and encourages the body to further sweat. Increased circulation activates lymphatic drainage, fights-off inflammation and build-up of lactic acid and assists with boosting the immunes system – leaves the body totally re-energised and improved mental clarity.
One of the first of its kind, this mitt texture has been purposely formulated to provide an express Hammam deep exfoliation treatment and is recommended to be used by resistant skin types as a weekly treatment to encourage recovery to body. Can also be used a an intense treatment to fight skin imperfections like pigmentation, keratosis pilaris and skin bumps.
2271 in stock (can be backordered)
Deeply penetrates into pores and renews skin through peeling and maintains dry and oily skin. Tones and tightens skin and leaves it soft and smooth.
Performs a massage on the body, boosts circulation, fights inflammation, activates lymphatic drainage, removes excess fluid and reduces build-up of lactic acid.
Restores healthy skin and removes skin imperfections like pigmentation, keratosis pilaris, skin bumps, ingrown hairs from your skin’s surface and stimulates regeneration of skin cells.
100% natural and extra tightly woven on traditional looms with high quality Floss-Viscose (tree bark cellulose) threads. Mitt is reusable for upto 250 uses and is recommended to be replaced within 12-18 months or when it starts to deteriorate. Mitt Composition: 100% Floss-Viscose Elastic: Nylon Mitt Dimensions: 15.5(W) x 22.5 (L)cm. Mitt will slightly shrink with initial wash to blend fibres.
||18 × 13 × 3 cm
- Soften face or body with warm to hot water for 1-3 minutes in the bath or shower. Wet mitt during this time and squeeze out excess water.
- Turn water off or if in a bath remove yourself from water. Mitt works off friction with skin and peeling may not occur on overly hairy areas or if excessively wet.
TIP: Wipe off any excess water with hands from body.
- Place hand in mitt and start to rub skin with long firm strokes, in upwards and downward motions until peeling
- Apply moderate pressure on body using palm of hands and not fingers.
- Increase pressure gradually to desired intensity.
- Move swiftly around body. Do not over rub same areas.
- Skin will turn pinkish as circulation is promoted to areas.
- Some assistance may be required for back and shoulders.
TIP: During use, squeeze out excess water from mitt continuously for effectiveness.
- Wash away skin debris with warm-cold water, to neutralise body temperature and close off pores.
- Rinse mitt and squeeze out excess water. (Do not use any detergents or soaps), hang to dry and repeat between applications.
TIP: After exfoliation use moisturising body lotion to hydrate skin and use SPF 30+ prior to going outdoors as skin will be ultra-sensitive to sun.
- Consult practitioner, if you are having any dermatological treatments such as laser resurfacing, skin peels, bleaching, dermabrasion or oral retinoids.
- Consult a medical practitioner prior to use, if diabetic or unsure or product suitability.
- Steamy rooms increase body temperature and may not be suitable for elderly, pregnant or people with blood pressure and heart conditions.
- Use SPF 30+ after exfoliating as skin will be ultra-sensitive to skin.
- For external use only