BLACK THICK TURKISH BATHEXFOLIATION MITT
BLACK THICK TURKISH BATH EXFOLIATION MITT
or 4 payments of $10.00 with Afterpay
Read our Reviews on Beautyheaven
“The King of Turkish Bath Exfoliating Mitts!
Mitten Black Thick range of exfoliation mitts have been carefully crafted specifically for oily, firm and mature skin types.
Recommended for those who love an intense scrub, it provides premium-plus peeling of dead skin cells and renews skin in the shower using warm water only, in under 3 minutes.
TIP: The best body scrub for cellulite treatment or to improve circulation, be sure to expect unbelievable results for radiant skin and energised body! Recommended as once weekly skin renewal treatment for tanning enthusiasts, sports athletes, body builders and tradies.
Known as the King of Deep Exfoliating Mitts it has been dedicated to the true Turkish Bath experience. Crafted with triple grade tree cellulose threads, makes its’ texture slightly more coarse and thick compared to the Black Medium but still maintains soft and non-coarse on the skin.
Skin is instantly renewed, through visible peeling of dead skin cells and treatment of cellulite is activated through body’s’ fat burning process. Body is ultra-energised as a blood flow is boosted to skins ‘surface as circulation and oxygenation is promoted while toxins are encouraged to be drained through the lymphatic drainage system.
Double sided & re-usable, mitt has been crafted to last for 6-12 months or when it starts to deteriorate. Mitt Composition: 100% Viscose Elastic: Nylon Dimensions: 15.5(W) x 22.5 (L)cm. Mitt will slightly shrink with initial wash to blend fibres’.
- Soften face or body with warm to hot water for 1-3 minutes in the bath or shower. Wet mitt during this time and squeeze out excess water.
- Turn water off or if in a bath remove yourself from water. Mitt works off friction with skin and peeling may not occur on overly hairy areas or if excessively wet.
TIP: Wipe off any excess water with hands from body.
- Place hand in mitt and start to rub skin with long firm strokes, in upwards and downward motions until peeling
- Apply moderate pressure on body using palm of hands and not fingers.
- Increase pressure gradually to desired intensity.
- Move swiftly around body. Do not over rub same areas.
- Skin will turn pinkish as circulation is promoted to areas.
- Some assistance may be required for back and shoulders.
TIP: During use, squeeze out excess water from mitt continuously for effectiveness.
- Wash away skin debris with warm-cold water, to neutralise body temperature and close off pores.
- Rinse mitt and squeeze out excess water. (Do not use any detergents or soaps), hang to dry and repeat between applications.
TIP: After exfoliation use moisturising body lotion to hydrate skin and use SPF 30+ prior to going outdoors as skin will be ultra-sensitive to sun.
- Consult practitioner, if you are having any dermatological treatments such as laser resurfacing, skin peels, bleaching, dermabrasion or oral retinoids.
- Consult a medical practitioner prior to use, if diabetic or unsure or product suitability.
- Steamy rooms increase body temperature and may not be suitable for elderly, pregnant or people with blood pressure and heart conditions.
- Use SPF 30+ after exfoliating as skin will be ultra-sensitive to skin.
- For external use only