- Soften body with warm to hot water for 1-3 minutes in the bath or shower. (This will allow for the body to sweat) Wet mitt during this time and squeeze out excess water.
- Turn water off or if in a bath remove yourself from water. Mitt works off friction with skin and peeling may not occur on overly hairy areas or if excessively wet.
TIP: Wipe off any excess water with hands from body.
- Place hand in mitt and start to rub skin with long firm strokes, in upwards and downward motions until peeling occurs.
- Apply moderate pressure on body using palm of hands and not fingers.
- Increase pressure gradually to desired intensity.
- Move swiftly around body. Do not over rub same areas.
- Skin will turn pinkish as circulation is promoted to areas.
- Some assistance may be required for back and shoulders.
TIP: During use, squeeze out excess water from mitt continuously for effectiveness.
- Wash away skin debris with warm-cold water, to neutralise body temperature and close off pores.
- Rinse mitt and squeeze out excess water. (Do not use any detergents or soaps), hang to dry and repeat between applications.
TIP: After exfoliation use moisturising body lotion to hydrate skin and use SPF 30+ prior to going outdoors as skin will be ultra-sensitive to sun.